Dynamics - personal/interpersonal
I and We: power, responsibility and delusion
- Intro to personal/interpersonal dynamics (power/response-ability model).
- Subject and object (subject-centred versus object-centred self-paradigms).
- Functional power (personal use of the ten-way assertiveness-development tools).
- Shared power (use of the ten-way assertiveness-development tools to assess group-level persona interactions).
- Transactions (standard Transactional Analysis Parent/Child/Adult and tyrant/victim/enabler models, amended to include the functional [intuitive] Child type).